Lake Morey Resort is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its web site, www.lakemoreyresort.com, for all people with disabilities. Working with our website provider, Propeller, Lake Morey Resort will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as its web accessibility standard or other standards to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act ('ADA"). Our website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies.PLEASE UPDATE or CORRECT as NEEDED.
Contact the Lake Morey Resort with your accessibility questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular Web page on www.lakemoreyresort.com, please contact us at email@example.com. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.
For Your Accessibility Needs the following features are available:
- Accessible Public Entrance
- Accessible guest rooms
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide at least 32 inches of clear width
- Accessible elevator
- Accessible public restrooms 1st and 2nd floor
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration desk
- Accessible conference and meeting room
- Accessible route to accessible restaurant
- Grab bars in public restrooms and designated ADA guest rooms
- Visual Alarm / Alert in guest rooms
- Service support animals welcome
- Accessible self-parking facility for cars and vans