- Length: 7 miles (round trip)
- Difficulty: Moderate – some steep sections, no exposed areas, well-marked trail
- Location: Fairlee, VT
- Distance from Lake Morey Resort: 1.5 miles
- What it’s like: Follow the Cross Rivendell Trail (blue blazes) as you wind your way through the Fairlee Town Forest to the summit. You’ll be rewarded with views of the White Mountains to the east and the surrounding valleys.
- How to get there from here: Turn right out of the resort parking lot toward the Clubhouse. Continue past the Town Beach and turn right at the intersection that immediately follows. In about a mile, you will see the Lake Morey public boat launch on your right and a parking area to your left – park here and begin your hike at the kiosk by the parking lot entrance.