Summer Season &/or Year Round
Full Time & Part TIme
The Front Desk is the main point of contact to guests and groups at Lake Morey Resort. They greet and welcome guests to the resort, orient them to the hotel and answer any questions they have regarding accommodations, amenities and meal plans. This position also books reservations for families, groups and individuals. Applicants must be professional and able to maintain composure and guest service during busy and stressful situations. With a hospitality focus, the front desk listens to guest needs and problem solves to ensure guest satisfaction.
The Night Auditor position is a part time position for overnight shifts. They will secure the building, run reports, assist with late check-ins and monitor the lobby and guest areas, as well as all other front desk responsibilities. Typical shifts are 11pm-7am, but may vary.
- Greets and welcomes guests.
- Assigns rooms and keys.
- Maintains room availability.
- Collects and distributes messages for guests.
- Prepares bills and collects payment for visits.
- Assists in solving billing discrepancies.
- Answers inquiries regarding hotel area and services.
- Secures patrons’ valuables in the safe.
- Provides suggestions of places to visit, eat and shop.
- Arranges transportation.
- Maintains hotel records.
- Answers phones and reservation requests.
- Builds a strong understanding of rooms for reservation inquiries.
- Assists Sales & Marketing as needed with group needs.
- Hospitality Focus
- Stress Management and Multi Tasking
- Thoroughness and Attention to Detail
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Customer service background.
- Experience working at a hotel, front desk or office.