Food and Beverage
Summer Season &/or Year Round
Full Time & Part TIme
Servers, Hosts, Runners and Bussers are needed and positions may include mid-week days, mornings, dinner and weekends. Preference given to candidates who can work through October, but peak summer positions will also be filled. Food and Beverage staff provide excellent guest service to create a memorable dining experience at our dining room, pub, golf course and banquet outlets. Positions vary depending on experience and service needs, but dining room staff may include hours in each of the food and beverage front of house roles.
- Servers must promptly greet tables, take accurate orders and be aware of allergens and special diets. Two years front of house food and beverage experience preferred for serving positions and must be 18 years old and pass VT Liquor training.
- Hosts are stationed at the front stand and greet guests as they enter the establishment. Tasks include, but are not limited to: answering the telephone, taking guest reservations where applicable, confirming hotel packages, managing the wait list and seating guests.
- Runners execute banquet and meeting breaks, meals and beverages. Tasks include setting buffets, refilling items promptly, clearing and setting tables and reading Banquet Event Orders to provide proper group orders.
- Bussers are crucial to the flow of the restaurant by assisting servers and other restaurant staff with any immediate needs. Tasks include, but are not limited to: clearing and setting tables, stocking dry goods, filling waters and assisting in the delivery of meals and beverages. Perform opening and closing duties, pre-shift and post-shift, as wells as completing required stocking and cleaning duties during shift, following proper sanitation guidelines.
- Banquet staff will set up and break down buffets, breaks, bars and serve event meals for conferences, weddings and special events.
- Bussers and Runners must be 14 years old. No experience necessary.
- Servers and Bartenders must be 18 years old and pass the Vermont 1st Class Liquor Certification Class.
Effectively communicate with co-workers and management. Encourage a productive and positive atmosphere that promotes team work. Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds unassisted. Previous customer service experience is preferred, but not required.