Book Your Stay
Food and Beverage
- Breakfast Cooks typically work 6am - 2pm, doing both cook and prep work.
- Always with presentation in mind, our cooks prepare food to standards of the highest quality in a timely and efficient manner.
- Set-up and break down stations according to kitchen guidelines, safety standards, and dining event needs.
- Work cooperatively, efficiently and effectively as part of a dedicated and dynamic team.
- Continually develop cooking skills/methods and master a variety of cuisines.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by kitchen manager/chef where needed.
- Culinary experience required, banquet experience preferred. Must be able to succeed in a high volume, fast-paced environment, have a demonstrated ability to work on a team, and must be able to stand for extended periods of time. Requires ability to lift 30 to 50 lbs. Timeliness and reliability are essential, as is availability to work weekends.