Prep Cook / Garde Manger
Food and Beverage
Full Time & Part TIme
• Prepares and presents cold foods, such as salads, appetizers, fruit plates, desserts, meats and cheeses for restaurant outlets, as well as banquet platters.
• Prepare inventory list for their station and selection of items that correlate with daily menu and banquet offerings.
• Assists other stations with preparation of menu items, including cutting, chopping, carving, dicing fruits, vegetables, meats and cheese.
• Work in coordination with other line chefs so that timing of appetizers, salad entrée and meat entrée arrive on time.
• Set-up and break down stations according to kitchen guidelines, safety standards, and dining event needs
• Must be able to succeed in a high volume, fast-paced environment, have a demonstrated ability to work on a team, and must be able to stand for extended periods of time. Requires ability to lift 30 to 50 lbs. Timeliness and reliability are essential, as is availability to work weekends and evenings.Apply Now