Full Time & Part TIme
Help create the first impression at Lake Morey Resort. This vital role includes a variety of routine housekeeping tasks to ensure presentability of the lobby, public baths, conferences and guest rooms.
- Anticipate guest needs - respond promptly and acknowledge all guests to maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Clean all assigned guest rooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal, retrieval of clean linens, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning and replenishing rooms with supplies.
- Assisting to notify the front desk with room cleanliness updates.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of all guests and guest rooms.
- Report necessary maintenance issues and lost and found.
- Maintaining proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment, following departmental policies, procedures and service standards.
- Able to work as a team, assisting in laundry, common areas and other assigned areas as needed.
- Housekeeping Support Staff must be 16 years old. No experience necessary.
- Housekeepers must be at least 18 years old and able to work weekends.
- High levels of cleaning standards and excellent customer service skills required. Physical mobility and stamina required – constant standing and walking, frequent kneeling, bending, pushing, pulling. Must be able to lift 20 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds on occasion. Prior experience is not necessary - we will train the right people.