6 Months Training Plan: Mid May – Mid November
• This position will incorporate cross training on the front line positions to understand how hotel management coordinates services to provide enjoyable visits and experiences.
• The student will master lodging, conference services and food and beverage positions through training and practice.
• Students will gain hand on experience and develop their skills in the industry.
• Become flexible at adapting to changing business needs and seasonal fluctuations.
• Increase problem solving experience and decision-making skills.
• Learn to read and utilize different reports for planning and execution.
• Connect and network in the industry.
• This internship is available to students and recent graduates in Hospitality, Hotel Management, Tourism and Recreation.