6 Months Training Plan: Mid May – Mid November
• Students will be mentored by kitchen and division leadership and enjoy a guided, clear experience while gaining knowledge about Culinary Arts.
• You’ll be working side-by-side with experienced chefs to help offer a wide variety of delicious, freshly made dishes, while building your experience in a resort banquet kitchen.
• Expand on your current cooking and managerial skills.
• Gain continuous learning & development through position rotations.
• Increase potential for full-time career upon completion.
• Students will gain hand on experience and develop their skills in the industry.
• Become flexible at adapting to changing business needs and seasonal fluctuations.
• Increase problem solving experience and decision-making skills.
• Learn to read and utilize different reports for planning and execution.
• Connect and network in the industry.
• This internship is available to students and recent graduates in the Culinary Arts.