Food and Beverage
Summer Season &/or Year Round
Lake Morey Resort hosts the Steamboat Lounge, Golf Course Bar and Special Event Bars. We are looking for experience bartenders for midweek evenings, as well as weekend events.
• Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks for patrons of bar and dining room following standard recipes, including proper pour amounts.
• Provide exceptional guest service and anticipate guest’s needs. Follow the half-full rule when offering another drink. Be alert of guest signals (raising a hand, making eye contact, etc.), and acknowledge the guest to let them know the bartender will be right with them. Learn guests’ names, occupations and favorite drinks to provide a memorable experience.
• Monitor and ensure that no guest receives more than the allowed number of specific drinks.
• Ring drink orders into computer immediately, collect money from guests for drinks served and make change.
• Learn local beer offerings and wine pairing with enthusiasm.
• Think ahead to stock supplies, garnish, coolers and wash and sterilize stemware.
• At least 2 years bartending experience is required. Summer season will require evenings and weekends, with potential for year-round on call status for special events. Valid VT DLC certification required or obtained prior to commencement of first shift. Must be 18 years old, able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.Apply Now